ART CAMP 2021
Unleash your child's imagination this summer!
Art camp provides children a wonderful introduction to several forms of visual art. At Creston:Arts art camp, each day brings a new project that may include drawing, paint, printmaking, or sculpture. Art camp runs from Monday to Friday and has a varied curriculum from week to week.
What is Art Camp?
- Each week at art camp is different! Different projects are completed each week with different instructors.
- Register for multiple weeks throughout the summer for an immersive artistic experience.
- Morning and afternoon sessions are split by grade levels to ensure projects are geared toward participants interest and ability.
- Tuition for art camp includes supervised art instruction and supplies. Free lunch is available from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the commons for anyone under the age of 18.
Here's the Deets:
- Cost: $50 per student per week
-9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Grades 1st-4th
-12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. grades 5th-8th
-Week 1: June 10th-14th
-Week 2: June 17th-20th
-Week 3: June 24th-28th
-Location: Creston High School, 601 W. Townline St., Creston, IA 50801
-11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the CHS commons.
-Open to any one under the age of 18. No verification required.